Where do I get COMSOL?


You are looking to get a hold of COMSOL for your computer.

Where to get it

At this time, COMSOL is only available if you are licensed with Mechanical Engineering for a License and can only be given out by Mechanical Engineering IT please visit  https://me.ucsb.edu/comsol

Otherwise, COMSOL is available on the ECI Lab computers at the following locations:

  • Harold Frank Hall 1140 (Harold Frank Hall 1138, but on the Windows computers in the back)
  • Auhll Student Center (Engineering II 1401)
  • E2 Lab (Engineering 3236, Third Floor)

Related articles